Belleville We Own It Town Hall
Public services are for people, not profits. When politicians sell off our public services, everybody suffers: quality drops, prices rise, businesses close, and people leave.
Public Town Hall on privatization:
Tuesday, Nov. 7 at 6:30 pm
Belleville Marriott Town Place Suites, 400 Bell Blvd.
Speakers will include:
- OPSEU President Warren (Smokey) Thomas
- MPP and Energy Critic Todd Smith
- Provincial Schools Advocates leader Lesley Lehman
- Hydro Not For Sale chairperson Rosario Marchese
- DND National consultation President-PIPSC Glenn Maxwell
- Moderated by OPSEU Regional Vice President Gareth Jones
Come and join our experts as they discuss why Public=Better
400 Bell Blvd
Belleville, ON K8P 5H8
Google map and directions