Privatization: Red Alert!
Privatization is a major threat to:
- Our economy and jobs
- Our rights as workers and citizens
- The strength and welfare of our communities
- Municipal services, pensions, education, health care
- Our cherished democracies and freedoms
Together, we can win stop privatization.
Tthe London and District Labour Council has organized a public meeting on Thursday, Feb. 1 at 7 pm, come to the London Central Library's Wolfe Performance Hall.
Please attend for more information about privatization and the strategies we can use to stop it!
Speakers will include:
- Lindsay Mathyssen, Legislative Assistanct to NDP International Trade critic Tracey Ramsey
- Rick Robson, Executive Director, London Police Association
- Paul Thorpe, President, ATU Candaa
- Peter Bergmanis, Ontario Health Coalition
- Peggy Sattler, MPP, London West
- Smokey Thomas, President of OPSEU
- Ken Lewenza, former National President of CAW