Help protect Sarnia from privatization
Public services are for people, not profits. When politicians sell off our public services, everybody suffers: quality drops, prices rise, businesses close, and people leave.
To find out how we can stop privatization and bring vital public services back in house, join us for an important town hall meeting in Sarnia.
Speakers for this event will include:
- OPSEU Regional VP Len Elliot
- Ontario Health Coalition Executive Director Natalie Mehra
- Sarnia City Councillor Brian White
- Sarnia Labour Council President Jason McMichael
- Hydro One Not For Sale chairperson Rosario Marchese
1400 Wellington St
Sarnia, ON N7S 6G5
Google map and directions